RIT Production Services, Event Support Department can produce and manage your event from the smallest monitor setup to the largest of Broadcast shoots. We provide support for large and small venue video and multimedia productions on and off the RIT campus. Support services cover a broad range of products from technical oversight, display monitors, media projection, location shooting, Real time captioning, single and multi camera productions (in both SD and HD) , live video streaming (on or off the RIT Campus) and all required media creation for the event. As have a full HD Production trailer to support your broadcast and recording needs.
Equipment List (Basic List):
- Projection from 2K-20K lumens in brightness, Lens’s from 1.2x to 13X.
- Projection Screens: Front & Rear Surfaces from 4’x6’ to 15’x20’
- 3 chip Studio and ENG Video Cameras available in both SD and HD with lens’s up to 40x zoom
- Video and Computer Switcher Setups (Multiple Configurations Available)
- 5 Camera 24’ HD video Production mobile with 40 ch digital audio
- Computer Interfaces for video, HD, and Projection (Various Levels of Support)
- Multi-channel Intercom and IFB (wired and wireless)
- Laptops (PC and Mac)
- Audio for Video packages
- Remote Lighting Packages
- Remote Audio Packages and wireless setups
- Real Time Captioning Interface Units
- Fiber optic and Video over IP solutions throughout campus for recording, real time captioning, and streaming of media.
Assistant Director/Chief Engineer, RIT Production Services