Graduate Support - Thesis/Dissertation Assistance
We provide the support you need to finish your thesis or dissertation.
Our resources will help you through all phases of the process.
- Submit an electronic copy of your document to Karen Pannoni with any specific comments you’d like the editor to know.
- We will send your document to one of our contracted editors based on your content and style.
- The editor will review your work and provide a quote.
- Once you approve the quote, they edit using the “track changes” tool in Microsoft Word.
- Upon completion, your document will be returned to you with edits clearly marked.
|$20/hour||4-5 days depending on length and quality of document|
For thesis binding and ProQuest submissions, visit: http://library.rit.edu/graduate-student-support
Binding drop-off and pick-up is located on the A-Level of the Wallace Center in A500.
Contact us for more information or to get a quote on copyediting.