Preparing for Mid-Tenure Review Panel
WhenThursday, January 31, 2013
3:00pm - 4:30pm
WhereCPC - Campus Center (03),
Event ContactCheryl Herdklotz
Curious about the Mid-Tenure Review Process?
Join your colleagues at this Mid-Tenure Review panel discussion where you can ask questions about requirements for mid-tenure review.
Hosted by Faculty Career Development Services (FCDS), the event is an opportunity for pre-tenure track faculty to learn about this important process from faculty who have served on mid-tenure committees and recently tenured faculty.
Participants will learn:
- Goals of the third-year comprehensive review
- Selection of tenure reviewers
- Required documentation for the dossier
- Examples of tenure review binders
- Handling negative mid-tenure reviews
- Welcome and Overview – Provost Haefner
- Panel Discussion
Date: January 31, 2012, 3:00 - 4:30
Location: Campus Student Center/2650 (Bamboo Room)
- To request interpreting services, go to: http://myaccess.rit.edu/.
Light Refreshments will be provided.